In my previous blog post, Annique Rooibos Revamps Her Look, I shared that Annique was getting a new name and a new logo. Annique is now Annique Rooibos and each skincare line is being revamped with the new logo and a renewed focus on Rooibos.
In this post we'll take a closer look at the detail on the new Annique Rooibos packaging.
Let's take a look at the Annique Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil Body Butter to see the new look in action. (Psst...with winter coming, if you haven't tried this creamy body butter for dry skin, you should. But be quick, as it sells out fast.)
The new look includes:
- the Annique Rooibos name again being front and center
- the name of the skincare line (e.g. Miracle Tissue Oil) taking a second seat
- a visual of a branch of Rooibos
- a visual of a drop of tea (or is it Rooibos oil, or a drop of cream?)
- and, in between, the three tenets of the Annique Rooibos philosophy:
- and all this since 1971. This is because Annique Rooibos is the original Rooibos skincare line.
Each product and product line will be introduced as the current packaging sells out.
First up was the Miracle Tissue Oil for Body Care line. The next is the Lucid skincare line for dry skin. Watch this video to see the sleek new line now called Lucid Maximum Moisture.