Aren't we all in pursuit of dewy, healthy, glowing skin?
Here is the #1 thing we all need to do to have glowing skin:
Water is vital to our bodies because drinking water:
- hydrates our cells, organs and tissues
- eliminates toxins and body waste
- helps digest our food
- regulates our body temperature
- helps with weight loss!
I was a very sporadic water drinker. I used to drink a lot of black tea and zero glasses of water. However, unlike Rooibos tea, black tea is not a substitute for drinking water. Rather, like coffee, black tea is known to be a diuretic which means that it causes you urinate more, contributing to dehydration. It is also believed to sap iron reserves. Hence, any benefit from the water in black tea is virtually nil.
That is why Annique Rooibos tea is so good for you!
Unlike black tea, it actually hydrates your skin instead of dehydrating it. When you drink Rooibos tea, you get all the benefits of water and oodles of the anti-oxidants that has made Rooibos famous.
Here are simple ways to increase your water and Rooibos tea intake:
- Start your day with a cup of Rooibos tea, no milk, no sugar.
- Substitute a regular coffee or black tea with a Rooibos tea.
- Make a pot of Rooibos tea and let it cool to room temperature and drink it, like water, before meals.
- Add some bubbly water to your chilled Rooibos tea and let it replace your glass of wine.
- Enjoy a cup of Rooibos tea before bed at night to combat the natural loss of water during sleep.
Here are some Rooibos teas to get you started:
Annique's regular Rooibos tea is known for its superior taste and flavor. It will serve you well as a chilled tea.
If you would like to have slimmer hips and a glowing skin, then consider Annique's Rooibos and Fennel tea. Fennel helps to stimulate metabolism.
Pregnant and breast-feeding women should consult their health care practitioner before drinking Rooibos tea with fennel.
For a good night's rest and to combat the natural loss of water during sleep, try Annique's Rooibos and Melissa Leaf tea.
Or simply enjoy one of our bestselling teas, Rooibos and Honeybush tea. This purely South African tea is aromatic with the soft floral honey flavor of Honeybush and the rich redness of Rooibos.
Glow girl! Inside and out!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Antioxidants, Basic skincare, Benefits of Rooibos tea, Rooibos and Weight Loss, Skincare for Hydration